Improving energy efficiency, reducing carbon emissions impacting the environment is one of the important goals for the industry in the current period. Therefore, each factory, each enterprise must make changes in the production and operation process to meet this urgent goal.
As a technology pioneer, a foundation for power infrastructure, energy platform, automation and digitalisation, East Sea Energy Environment (ESEC) is constantly researching and developing to bring new solutions to help optimize energy use, and to control the impact on the environment.
In addition to providing solutions for energy management systems, automation – digitization, recently ESEC has successfully implemented the project “Reuse thermal energy from autoclave – Heat Recovery Autoclave” for customers who are one of the leading groups in the market in the production of building materials. This is also the first project to recover heat energy (Steam) from an autoclave deployed in Vietnam.
The Heat Recovery Autoclave solution is based on the research of European engineers and was developed by East Sea Energy Environment (ESEC) to suit the production and operation processes of factories in Vietnam. The solution provides a system that recovers, treats and reuses the thermal energy released from the autoclave during each autoclave cycle. Thereby helping to increase efficiency, save resources and reduce CO2 emissions affecting the environment after each operating cycle of the autoclave.
Heat Recovery Autoclave applies to manufacturing processes involving autoclave sterilization, such as:
- Food production (canning)
- Construction material manufacturing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Rubber industry; etc…
The operating status of factories using this current autoclave system must release a huge amount of heat and steam after each steaming process that causes the following problems:
- It costs a lot to treat CO2 after a large amount of heat and steam is released into the environment.
- The amount of heat and steam discharged is not reused, causing waste. At the same time, it costs more heat and steam for the autoclave in each new cycle.
ESEC’s Heat Recovery Autoclave solution will help recover and treat the discharged heat and steam, then reuse it for another autoclave during system operation. The solution system we provide will include the following equipment: Steam Compressor, central PLC control cabinet, collector, control valve, piping system…. with the quantity and characteristics calculated in accordance with each production line of each customer.
Specific effects of Heat Recovery Autoclave solution bring to customers:
- The autoclave system operates automatically, optimizing the process. Helps improve the stability and accuracy of supplying and maintaining heat and steam for the system.
- Reduces the amount of heat and steam consumed per autoclave, resulting in significant resource and cost savings.
- The solution helps to reuse 40%-70% of the heat and steam in each autoclave. The remaining steam volume in the autoclave discharge is 40% lower. Helps reduce ROI recovery time for customers.
- Helps improve the safety of the working environment. Reduce risks for staff when operating the system in the autoclave area with a large amount of heat and steam.
- Helps reduce about 1200 – 1700 tons of CO2 per year released into the environment. Reduce costs associated with CO2 treatment.
- Applying solutions in the operation process also contributes to helping customers achieve sustainable development goals (green production, CO2 reduction, energy saving…)
(Actual numbers will depend on the weight of the load inside the autoclave).
ESEC is proud to deploy the project “Heat Recovery Autoclave” for the first time for the Vietnamese industry and bring about significant benefits to customers. This helps ESEC gain more and more experience in the journey of sustainable development and bring good values to its customers.
BD & MKT