Long Binh Industrial Zone (LOTECO) is a joint venture between Sojitz Corporation (Japan) and Thai Son Corporation (Vietnam). This is the only industrial park in Dong Nai province including the Export Processing Zone inside, creating many advantages for businesses in import and export activities. The infrastructure system has been invested synchronously and completely including internal road system, electricity supply, water supply, wastewater treatment… in which 2 transformer stations 110KV/22KV with capacity of 2x63MVA, wastewater plant with capacity 10,600m3/day) with enough residual capacity to supply at least another 100ha. Up to now, the total number of customers currently operating at LOTECO is 49, coming from countries: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore….
With the large scale of the industrial zone, energy management and power quality monitoring is an extremely important issue that the LOTECO puts on top. LOTECO is always looking for a solution provider that can fully meet the strict requirements and bring comprehensive efficiency in terms of energy and power quality of the Industrial Park. Understanding that, ESEC had the opportunity to work directly with customers, conduct specific surveys to come up with suitable solutions. In this project, LOTECO has presented the problem that ESEC must provide a solution that can meet the following requirements:
- Real-time monitoring of operational performance and consumption.
- Connected and controlled via Cellular for 16 Recloser Schneider, Cooper, MV Cabinet.
- Monitoring and auto report for 75 Power meter Genius for 75 factory.
- High reliability of power supply & power quality.
- More efficient, More Reliable, More Safety, More Digital.
With those wishes of customers, ESEC has provided Ecostruxure Power SCADA solution (using Schneider Electric’s architectural platform). This is a comprehensive solution, helping to solve most of the problems of energy management, monitoring and power quality analysis, perfectly suitable for large-scale factories and industrial zones that use a lot of energy. power and complex electrical systems.
Outstanding advantages of Ecostruxure Power SCADA solution to customers:
- A fully integrated solution for a complete digitized Electrical distribution.
- Remote control via 4G cellular and monitoring 24/7 , Auto billing report to 75 customer.
- Have a strong Operation & Maintenance System.
- Asset Performance, Energy Management, Network availability & Reliability.
- Ready and flexible for future expansion and replacement with ION9000.
With the effectiveness of the project, it has brought satisfaction to LOTECO, helping customers meet the government’s energy use requirements. In addition, with this solution, ESEC can also accompany customers in the sustainable development goal that any organization or business operating in the industrial sector is aiming for.
In Vietnam, ESEC is the Master Power EcoXpert of Schneider Electric, with the implementation of many successful projects in energy management, along with solutions and services for power quality analysis… ESEC is pleased to receive many awards. prestigious award from Schneider Electric. That, helps ESEC become stronger and more confident in the journey to bring sustainable development solutions that meet ESG standards for Vietnamese customers.
BD & MKT